- Class-exclusive armors from previous week are no longer class-exclusive. Models from other classes were reused in case they were missing.
- Castle Crasher damage bonus to colonies for levels over 120 was reduced from x4 to x1.3
- Fixed more Elemental Master stance issues: x2 damage is displayed as critical, Elemental Control level rises once per skill use (not once per mob hit), x2 damage is applied to all monsters in AOE instead of one.
This week is calm one.
- During course of the week many bugfixes for issues introduced on last maintenance were applied.
- Dressing room rework: previously non-buyable costumes can not be acquired for feso or gold, prices updated, items sorted alphabetically, non-buyable wings placed at the end of list.
- Feso costume shops removed from Costume Collection Chest (except for weapon costumes)
- Snow Golem buff changed back to our custom stats.
- Fixed Greek Croma armor models when Wizard wears Musketeer's armor and vice versa.
- Number of armors were again restricted to Fighter/Scout/Musketeer/Wizard classes because they do not contain models for other classes. Full list can be found below.
- Amoladera Sunset Stripe Suit
- Armor of Gladiator of Cinderella
- Armor of the Gladiator
- Bear Suit
- Bone Frame Armor
- Camisa de Soldado
- Consolidar Sunset Stripe Suit
- Elite Arcanero Plate
- Elite Bone Frame Armor
- Elite Camisa de Soldado
- Elite Piernoente
- Elite Sunset Stripe Suit
- Enhanced Bone Frame Armor
- Fanatic Suit
- Gladiator Armor of Cinderella (60 days)
- Grim Knight
- Sunset Striped Suit
- Corsair Rosso
- Corsair Rosso of Cinderella
- Corsair Rosso of Cinderella (60 days)
- Dragon Coat
- Elite Camaryllis
- Elite Dragon Coat
- Elite Striform
- Elite Variltorta
- Enhanced Dragon Coat
- Rich Lord Coat
- Capezzolo di Pericolo
- Capezzolo di Pericolo of Cinderella
- Capezzolo di Pericolo of Cinderella (60 days)
- Elite Clarcana
- Elite Inviardeco
- Elite Laranja e Preto
- Elite Rescue Suit
- Laranja e Preto
- Oiled Body
- Rescue Armor
- Rescue Suit
- A Maid Uniform
- Clara Mago
- Clara Mago of Cinderella
- Clara Mago of Cinderella (60 days)
- Elite Albaes
- Elite Calienalbino
- Elite Deinclian
- Elite Pendera Jacket
- Pendera Jacket
This is very big update therefore client update is required. Without it too many things will break or be displayed incorrectly.
There are so many skill changes that it is not practical to list them all. Instead i am attaching my work files that i used for updating server. They are not user-friendly but you can find all exact changes there. They new skill descriptions are 99% accurate.
- Synced buff data with official (about 90% complete)
- Synced skill data with official (about 90% complete)
- Fixed many missing effects (like feathers on angel series costumes)
- Fixed displaying circle of effect on many AOE skills that had them missing.
- Imported many models and textures from official.
- Added Elemental Master stance to Elementalist. Book is sold at Emlia's store in Coimbra.
- Fixed issue that caused partial server crash on weekend which prevented participating in AW.
Buffs and skills being about 90%-complete mean that there still are some new behaviors added on official servers that we do not have. I edited them out of skill descriptions as much as possible to keep descriptions accurate. They will be finished later on.
Among other notable changes - lots of skills ignore more DEF, no longer require consumable items to be used or had consumable item amounts reduced, buffs had their durations extended.
This patch turned out to be disaster. We hit two critical issues:
Unfortunately i never experienced any issues with buffs during my tests, that is why they made to live. In about 30 minutes from time of writing server will be restarted and fix applied.
- Updater still not updating properly
- Buffs not displaying properly
Updater issues finally fixed for good. We confirmed with multiple people that updater finally downloads 100% proper files. You may need to manually download Update.exe one last time and place it in game folder.
Custom character modifications were undone. As some characters are REALLY underpowered and simply useless now this week will be spent working on balancing out pvp damage reduction on per-character basis meaning some weaker characters will get way less or no damage reduction at all while strong ones may still get up to 50% damage reduction.
Due to custom changes being undone all items for all characters were unequipped. Reason behind this is that some characters can no longer equip items that were allowed to equip by custom changes.
New costumes in dress room:
- Avalanche Femme Costume
- Avalanche Femme Witch Hair
- Avalanche Homme Costume
- Calyce Vampire Look
- Cannon Shooter School Look
- Cecile Ponytail
- Cecile School Look
- Charm Hair
- Claire Bikini Costume
- Claire short hair
- Cruz Avalanche Hair
- Emilia Avalanche Costume
- Emilia Avalanche Hair
- Gradation shaggy
- Gradation shaggy blend
- Grandies Vampire Look
- JD Avalanche Hair
- Lisa Avalanche Hair
- Ludin Marine Look Costume
- Magic party dress
- Magic party hair style
- Mireille School Look
- Montoro Polar Bear Costume
- Natalie summer costume
- Natalie summer hair
- Nena Bikini Costume
- Rachel Marine Look Costume
- Rosa Pink Rock Star Hat
- Rosa Rock Star Costume
- Santuario Metal Armor Costume
- Sierra Summer Costume
- Sierra Summer Hair
- Sirius Beach Wear
- Sirius School Look
- Sirius Short Hair
- Snowfield witch hair
- Stylish Sun Glasses
- Sunset rouge costume
- Valeria Vendetta Vampire Look
- Vendetta Vampire Hair
- Vincent School Look
- Zebra costume
Fanatic Mail Task quest fixed for 184 people that were affected by bug.
No game changes are introduced this week.
Due to lots of complaints about rsync errors this week updater backend was worked on. As you noticed from multiple issues we had few days ago it was a bit bumpy ride but everything seems to have settled down. If you still have issues - do not hesitate and create thread in forum and problem will be addressed in one way or the other.
Meanwhile if you do not follow our roadmap on trello here are some upcoming short term features (in listed order):
Indeed research and work started on World PVP X. It is not an easy fix but so far things are looking bright. No, it does not work yet, not test server, not even on my work machine, but once we get there everyone will have a chance to try it early
- Undoing custom character balancing changes introduced by Kimo. We started with Figher and Friede, but going character by character is too slow. Further changes will be reverted in bulk.
- New costumes and updated dress room (worked in parallel)
- World PVP X
- Porting over character changes from official servers